Are You Poisoning Your Pets and Your Family?
For most pet owners, their pet is a beloved family member.
But are you aware that you are accidentally poisoning your pet with spot-on treatments and outdoor fertilizers
Not only are you poisoning your pets but these toxic anti-parasite products have devastating effects on your children’s health too.
Watch this video from KNBC Joel Grover Investigation
Chemical Risks of Flea & Tick Control
Barbara J. Andrews,
TheDogPlace.org Publisher / April 2011
In order to work, all such flea and tick treatments act as whole-body poison and all, including heartworm prevention, can cause toxicity which ultimately results in immune system failure.
Continuous use of parasite control products can actually kill your dog but the ultimate irony is that symptoms of poisoning usually are misdiagnosed as a flea allergy! In March 2010, the EPA issued warnings about spot-on flea products but all flea and tick prevention products cause allergies and chronic exposure weakens the canine immune system. No host animal is allergic to its natural parasites. Read more....